ACN 002 013 612
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Webjet Limited ACN 002 013 612 (Webjet) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of Webjet (Shareholders) to:
• elect to be sent or not sent certain documents; and
• make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Webjet is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
• documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
• the Annual Report of Webjet (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
• a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to elect:
• to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
• not to be sent the Annual Report of Webjet (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Webjet of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or specific Documents.
Webjet encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically.
Your right to request Documents
• In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request Webjet to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Webjet of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request by contacting the share registry, Computershare, at http://www.investorcentre.com/au or by phone on 1300 556 161 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia), or by contacting Webjet’s Investor Relations Team on +61 3 9828 9754 or [email protected].